Re: [TenTec] 565 Orion I sub-audio problem. experience? advice?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 565 Orion I sub-audio problem. experience? advice?
From: Billy Cox <aa4nu@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 17:11:01 +0000 (UTC)
Bob,

What icons/indicators are you showing as active on
the main screen concerning the lack of sub-audio?

The AUDIO button, at the top and just to the right
of the main screen has several options to check to
confirm the sub-audio is configured as desired.

You should "see" the headphones/cans icon and so on
and you may try changing those and see if the front
screen tracks along with the AUDIO menu options?

(I believe you may have to EXIT the AUDIO menu before
the main screen updates, not certain on the ORION I)

My apology if you have already checked that, but it
might be worth a closer look if not.

Hope this helps!

73 de Billy, AA4NU