Re: [TenTec] Costs

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Costs
From: denton sprague <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 09:25:50 -0700
man,  I hope so!!
That darn Orion box is one huge puppy! and the rig aint small either…
My problem is that I love the Orions custom receive audio tailoring…I am very
hearing impaired and have nothing above 1000 hrz. Nothing including my almost
new Omni 7 suits me as does the Orion.
Any of my rigs boxes are stached in the garage…above where the grandkids can’t
get to them….