[TenTec] TENTEC ORION

To: "TenTec@contesting.com" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TENTEC ORION
From: terry foskey via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 18:31:20 +0000 (UTC)
 I have owned many rigs in the last few years.  I now own an Orion 1 for the
second time.  I also own an Omni VII.  In the past I have owned Paragons, Omni
VI, Omni D so I am no stranger to Ten Tec rigs and equipment.  I absolutely
love the Orion, it is simple but yet sophisticated in the areas where needed.
If you Omni VII owners are wondering, the VII is a fine rig but it remains a
step down from the Orion and not only from the receiver aspects (dual) but also
in the creature comforts.  I absolutely love the Orion and I hold out hope that
Ten Tec will somehow survive and produce a rig comparable in the future.  The
Rigs on the used market are absolute fantastic bargains right now, trending
between the $1200 and $1500 range.  Not a better rig can be found for the money.
N5TF,Terry