Re: [TenTec] ADDING A FADER TO THE 243

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ADDING A FADER TO THE 243
From: "Gary - AB9M" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 19:38:17 -0500
On a model 263G, a 100k pot is across the A+B terminal on the oscillator board in the remote. I do not recall if the 243 does RAB (RX A + B), but if it does that's where to start looking for ways for a fader mod.

I had a 546C with a 243 for 6 or 7 years before selling it to a friend and buying a new 561 and 263G (which I still have on my operating desk). The fader does help a lot when the signal strength / volume requirements of A and B are different.

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M
-----Original Message----- From: gary mankoff