Re: [TenTec] Any Orions being parted out?

To: TenTec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Any Orions being parted out?
From: art N4UC <n4uc@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 16:00:52 -0500
I have a 565 with a dead synthesizer board (no IF signal detectable). Also the
display has a few lines in it but is perfectly useable. Otherwise the radio
looks in perfect condition, especially the cabinet and all the guts.

What parts are you looking for, I may decide to start parting it out

Art N4UC