Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: Jim Vohland <n9vo@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 17:24:41 -0400
Well thanks Peter for the snide remarks. Perhaps it wasn't clear but my
comment(sic) was directed toward the qrz news item where the info was
referenced. Most are open and allow reply. For some reason, the HRD news is
marked "closed" on my screen. Perhaps not on yours. Sorry my post didn't meet
your standards.