Re: [TenTec] Models 282, 285, and 288 Filters for sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Models 282, 285, and 288 Filters for sale
From: Ralph Arnold <rea.papaof10@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 18:55:14 -0100
Hey Jack this is KD8BTQ    I sent a message earlier about the TT filters
you have FS  I also need the TT-282 250Hz filter  I'll take all three if
you'll consider an offer of $150  I have an old PARAGON and a Omni VI+ that
have open slots to be filled  I.m trying to learn CW but have a short
memory Hi Hi anyway emailreapapaof10@gmail.com  Where do I send payment???
                          Thank You 73  KD8BTQ