Re: [TenTec] Thanks To Moderator

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Thanks To Moderator
From: Connie Dodson <gcjd1947@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 13:26:28 -0600
Was Moderator requested, because I asked questions and tried, as a purchaser of
the TenTec Argonaut VI, to find out what happened?

No one needed to ask me to take further inquiry off the list: I had already
started with direct email, asking what had happened.

Is the "thank you" that I left the list?

I didn't. However if I am not welcome, no problem. I'll leave.

If you are slightly interested, the callsign lookup at qrz.com has information
about my interest in amateur radio.

I only just signed up, here, because I was looking for more information about
the TenTec Argonaut VI.

If thus is "contesting" only special interest, that is not my interest, so
leaving the list is "no big deal".

Is that it, then? contesting only.

Connie
w7cjd