[TenTec] Omni VII remote PSK

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VII remote PSK
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 16:21:20 -0400
With a good internet connection I am impressed how well the Omni VII and
OnePlug work remotely. SSB is processed well and it seems like the CW
keyboard is working, although I have only experimented with that mode a
little. I would like to work some digital modes like PSK31 using Fldigi or
something like that working through the OnePlug derived audio sent over th
einternet, but have not figured out how to get the audio into that program.
At one point I was getting the speakers picked up by the laptop mic, but
that doesn't work very well to decode signals, much less to transmit. Do I
need some sort of virtual patch cord or something? I am using a Dell
Latitude laptop with Win7. Has anybody used the Omni VII in remote mode from
a distant location to send and receive digital modes?

=Vic=

WA4THR