[TenTec] Corsair II Hang Time issue

To: "TenTec@contesting.com" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II Hang Time issue
From: Rich Jones via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 18:15:17 +0000 (UTC)
My coveted Corsair II   S# Sept 89 is acting up.  When I transmit on either CW
or SSB the hang time on the receive is almost 3 seconds. Tried switch positions
on the AGC, etc. Nothing. Of course this is a big issue with QSK and on voice
takes me back to the old transmit/receive rig days.  I have removed, deoxit-5
all connector plugs in the rig and tightened allboard screws.  Any help before
I get out the golden screw driver would be appreciated.  Rich K8UV