[TenTec] Orion I Tuner Failure

To: Ten Tec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion I Tuner Failure
From: AL7CR <al7cr@mooseaviation.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:14:10 -0700
The internal tuner on my rig has ceased working.  It functioned for many years
and then two days ago would begin to tune when commanded and abruptly stop.
After doing this for less than ten attempts it now does nothing at all.  I have
reseated all the cables, replaced the tuner battery, and reloaded the rig
firmware to no effect.  Sadly the rig is just back from TenTec for an over
expensive power supply repair.  Does anyone have any ideas other than sending
it back once again?

Sent from my iPad