Re: [TenTec] Need finals

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Need finals
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 21:58:56 +0200
John,

In case you fail to find a solution for the finals, there is another route you
might follow.
The driver, final amp, and bandpass filter assembly are three separate units,
connected with RG-174 jumpers.  It is possible to completely bypass the final
stage, plug the driver directly into the BPF module and have a fully functional
10w transceiver.

Then you could look for an external amplifier.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)