[TenTec] Triton V & Omni Series - Tens Green Digit

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton V & Omni Series - Tens Green Digit
From: k7mks@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 04:28:28 +0000 (UTC)
The green digit on my "new to me" Triton IV (Model 544) is usable but not as
bright as the other 5 red digits. I've also noticed that many of these models
that appear on auctions suffer from the same problem with some being difficult
to decipher. With the number of "dull" green digits out there I'm wondering if
this a normal characteristic or perhaps a result of aging in these two or
perhaps other TenTec models The lack of posted comments leads me to believe
that this is normal.
Your ideas will be welcomed.

73 joe k7mks