Re: [TenTec] Scout for sale or trade

To: "Gordon Jacobs" <gordonjacobs@att.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scout for sale or trade
From: "Rodney" <w3krq@dejazzd.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 16:27:32 -0400
There is a Jupiter with tuner for 600.on qth

-----Original Message----- From: Gordon Jacobs
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 4:06 PM
To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Scout for sale or trade

For Sale or Trade: TEN TEC SCOUT, with Microphone, powercord, noise blanker, 80m, 40m, 20m,17,15m, 12m, and 10m modules. I will sell the Scout and the choice of one modulefor $275. After the Scout has sold I will sell the 17m and the 12m modules for$75 each and the others for $55 each, or you can buy it all for $575. Allprices include shipping to the US only. The Scout works as it should, with fulloutput and a good receiver. It has a few scratches but is in overall goodcondition. I would consider trades for OMNI C, Corsair, or Jupiter. Make me anoffer I can’t refuse. TNX 73 Gordon KA5ZTI