Re: [TenTec] Omni Vi plus with low output power

To: John King <k5pgw@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni Vi plus with low output power
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 11:19:44 -0400
Does the ALC light come on when you have 60 watts output?

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com

On 9/28/2015 8:10 PM, John King via TenTec wrote:
I have a number of HF transceivers and my favorite is my Omni VI plus. The
final output is down to about 60 watts. Otherwise, the beauty works flawless.
Nothing castatrophic has happened to my faithful favorite Omni VI plus. Has
anyone experienced such a power output drop? Could it be a dirty connector or
board connection? If you have actual knowledge of such an occurrence, please
tell me about it and suggest test procedures and remedy.  Thanks and 73, John,
K5PGW