Re: [TenTec] Eagle for Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle for Sale
From: Andy Flessner <k9arm1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 11:47:17 -0500
On 10/11, W3LI wrote:

Hi Andy, what's up with this? I thought you were satisfied with the
Eagle.  I would guess that you have the same idea that I have.

I will be selling my Oll soon. I will be selling all of my TT gear,
centurion amp, 238B tuner and my 526 AKA 6n2.
I hope that there will be some die hard out there that will want it. I
think that TenTec is finished as we know it.
Good price, should have no problem selling.
Will be moving on to Elecraft gear.
Good luck,
Andy, LI

Andy, just decided to downsize and change habits for awhile, still catch
you on the nets. I disagree with you about Ten-Tec, I think most of the
negative comments have been speculation.
It would be better to hear more from RKR, though. I've been a Ten-Tec fan
for many years, started with Triton IV's many years ago. I have faith that
they will continue to provide great equipment
and service. I hope for the best - "life is change"......

BTW, the Eagle is sold.

73 Andy K9ARM