Re: [TenTec] Help Identifying Omni 6 Cable

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help Identifying Omni 6 Cable
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 01:02:37 -0500
*Check your inbox. We sent the Omni VI Manual in .pdf format. We didn't get
a message that it has been bounced by being too large. Also, please advise
if you need any others. Omni VI Plus etc.???*
*                                     73 from Wade/KJ4WS*

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Ron | K5XK <qrzthedx@gmail.com> wrote:

> My documentation is misplaced and I need help identifying a factory
> interconnection cable held-over from my Omni VI days.  It has a DB-25 from
> the interface port on the Omni 6 with a 2nd DB-25 in parallel (on a short
> 4"
> cable), to a 15 pin molex (8 active pins).  I'm pretty sure it was an
> interconnecting cable between the Omni VI and the 253 auto-tuner and Herc
> II
> amp, but isn't there was an additional cable that mated with the 2nd DB-25,
> perhaps to the amp or 253 tuner?
>
> Thanks/73, Ron, K5XK

*Living one day at a time with Jesus as my Savior. But, still having Fun.*