Re: [TenTec] Relays for a Paragon. Hopefully......

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Relays for a Paragon. Hopefully......
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 07:19:02 -0400
Do you have the part number or reference for the Wabash substitute relays? I
have one (40m) that is acting up from time to time.

=Vic=
WA4THR
---------------------------------
To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Relays for a Paragon. Hopefully......
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 14:57:29 -0500

*Paul, at Ten Tec says that the Relays for the Low Pass Filter Board for
the Paragon, are no longer available. Written on the white body of the
relay is Wabash and the part # on the relay is 1925-3-2 ...... I am finding
them pretty Unobtainium from all of my usual sources also. Does anyone have
a decommissioned Paragon with a good Low Pass Filter Board? Or any spares
of this relay? We have found some Wabash Reed Relays that are a perfect
Sub. Exact Pin Out and Dimensions. The relays we found do the exact same
job in a Collins KWM-380. I just hate to use Non OEM Parts, no matter how
close the match is.*
*                                                    73 to All from
Wade/KJ4WS*