Re: [TenTec] Corsair I refurb project

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair I refurb project
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 13:48:05 -0500
FB on the troubleshooting Bill. Sometimes it's the simple stuff that gets
overlooked and causes hair loss. An local friend of mine told me about
picking up an old TT (Omni or Corsair?) at a hamfest for a parts rig price
because it was dead on RX. He got it home, opened it up, and found that
someone had broken a terminal off the speaker taking the cover off. He
replaced the speaker and the rig ("magically" HI HI!!) came to life....

73, Al