Re: [TenTec] New to list - follow-on to "SSB" Radio Salvage and Recyclin

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New to list - follow-on to "SSB" Radio Salvage and Recycling
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 13:12:46 -0500
*I also need Ten Tec Parts. We need an end cap that slides into the side of
the case, between the front panel and the radio. One from a Paragon, Omni 5
or 6 should fit. Also, I maintain the BBC Club Homepage ...
http://beforebreakfastclub.org <http://beforebreakfastclub.org> and would
be very happy to provide space for any Ten Tec Parts List that comes about.
*
*                                                    73 from Wade/KJ4WS*

On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 12:19 PM, Fred <n8yx@neo.rr.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Recent addition to the Reflector and owner of multiple T-T HF rigs,
> peripherals and whatnot. Right now an Omni V, Omni VI and a pair of Paragon
> IIs are present and accounted for in my operating position; I'm getting
> ready to tackle a couple of Corsair IIs which I obtained through the help
> of a couple of list members.
>
> In regards to the Radio Salvage thread:
>
> Where do all of the front panels for junked Omni V/VI, Corsair I/II and
> Paragons (plus similarly styled accessories) get to once their parent
> equipment is parted out? In particular, the aluminum extrusions?
>
> I'm looking for of a few of these for a couple of projects or a source of
> that style of raw extrusion. The model which they come from really doesn't
> matter as each will be reworked.
>
> Additionally, if anyone has one or two of the plastic facias from a
> Corsair I or II (the part behind the VFO knob, which features lettering and
> cutouts for the various switches) I'm in need of those as well. I want to
> preserve the stock ones and re-letter the spares...or fabricate a couple
> from scratch if I cannot locate any from a donor rig.
>
> 73 - Fred, N8YX

*Living one day at a time with Jesus as my Savior. But, still having Fun.*