Re: [TenTec] More T parts - Web Site details

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] More T parts - Web Site details
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 07:42:04 -0500
There should be multiple admins and it shouldn't rely on a single person.
Personally, I like the idea of a shared Google spreadsheet with several
people having write privileges.  Talk about easy to set up.

Another alternative is setting up a free message board - many sites will
host it for free.  Also very easy to set up, folks can directly post their
offerings/wants.  We could divide it up into as many groupings as we wanted
etc etc.

73, Barry N1EU