Re: [TenTec] orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] orion
From: Lee <lee@wa3fiy.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 22:33:02 +0000
I was about to suggest the same thing. N4PY works well with my Orion and I much prefer it over the manual controls. That said, I THINK the Orion N4PY program follows changes made by manual controls so you can mix manual and computer control. Carl...please correct me if I'm wrong on this as I rarely used it that way.

73 all,

-Lee-

WA3FIY