Re: [TenTec] Bad Capacitors

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Bad Capacitors
From: Clayton Brantley via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 20:36:26 +0000 (UTC)
I remember the old Philco split chassis TVs from the 50's.  They had those
oldblack case caps with the color stripes. I started checking them for leaks,
butgave up on that as a lost cause.  After the first two or three, we just
simplyshotgunned them and replaced all the caps.

Also remember the Zenith radios too.
Clayton N4EV