Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec 262G P.S.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec 262G P.S.
From: James Boswell <jboswell@nrao.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 08:57:35 -0700
On 11/18/2015 7:49 PM, Tony Lelieveld wrote:
Hi all,
I am looking for a schematic for this power supply. A friend got one without a
radio. It has the knobs on the front for a VOX system too but that is not
important. We need to know which 2 pins need a jumper on the plug at the back
so he can switch it on/off with the button on the front. Any info will be much
appreciated.
73, Tony VE3DWI. email (VA3DWI at gmail.com).

Tony,
The center two pins can be tied together if you want to use the PS as a stand alone unit. Those two pins will be hot with 120VAC so be sure and insulate them. I have done this with 5 or 6 older TenTec power supplies.

        Hope that helps,  73'S  KA5SIW