Re: [TenTec] New Owner?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Owner?
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 11:39:27 -0500
I think you mean Scott Robbins, W4PA.  I have to believe he would like to own
the company he helped build since the 1980s.  If it's him, he has the business
acumen to make this happen.  Having worked for the company in product
development and sales, he knows the transceiver and amplifier market segment as
well as any other.  I would not hesitate to purchase a TT product under Scott's
leadership and John Henry's engineering abilities.

Paul, W9AC