Re: [TenTec] Model 544 (or that era) part source needed

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 544 (or that era) part source needed
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 11:50:35 -0500
Paul, i don’t know if you can get a high brightness GREEN LED or not.

If you put a green filter in front of the ten tec display, the RED LEDs won’t
be as bright as the GREEN LED. The effect will be opposite as it is now

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/ <http://www.theheathkitshop.com/>
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never
sure.