Re: [TenTec] LP-Pan 2 on Orion 2

To: <n4py3@earthlink.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] LP-Pan 2 on Orion 2
From: Greg S via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:46:25 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks, Carl and Barry- just dipping my toes into the SDR/Panadapter stuff at
this point. And I am working with an Eagle. I already purchased a used LP-Pan2,
so once I have it up and running, will report results back to the group. (Going
to try it with the factory supplied I.F. Output on the Eagle first, and take it
from there). Again, thanks to the list!!!

Greg, KC8HXO