Re: [TenTec] Radio Complexity was Re: Dirty Transmitters - Flex andYaesu

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radio Complexity was Re: Dirty Transmitters - Flex andYaesu
From: "John Simon" <jrsimon@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 12:16:38 +1100
I really don't know what you lot are complaining about.
If you don't like your radio, transceiver or receiver, you can send the lot to me here in VK and I'll play with them.

Keep the SDR's just the Real radios please.

73, John de VK2XGJ
Guns don't kill people
Driver's on mobile phones do!

-----Original Message----- From: Barry N1EU