[TenTec] IF Filters for sale

To: "Reflector, TenTec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] IF Filters for sale
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 01:29:48 +0000 (UTC)
I have several TenTec IF filters for sale as follows .
Specifications of each filter can be seen at:
http://tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=filters

I have placed them in 3 groups below based on use. Prices are after the 3
groups

Group 1 – 9 MHz
Used in : Argosy Mod 525, Argosy II Mod 525D, Omni-A Mod 545 Seried B, Omni-D
Mod 546 Series B, Omni-D Mod 546 Series C, Corsair II Mod 561, Omni V Mod 562,
Omni VI Mod 563 and Omni VI Plus Mod 564

Model Bandwidth Use Quantity
216 500 Hz RTTY 1
217 500 Hz CW 2
218 1.8 Khz SSB 1

Group 2 – 6.3 MHz
Used in: Corsair Mod 560, Corsair II Mod 561, Omni VI Mod 563, Omni VI Plus Mod
564, Delta Mod 580 (282 & 285 only), Paragon Mod 585 and Paragon II Mod 586

Model Bandwidth Use Quantity
282 250 Hz CW 2
285 500 Hz CW 2
288 1.8 Khz SSB 3

Group 3
These are the factory standard 2.4 Khz filters. I don't have info on the models
used, but 9 MHz should correspond to Group 1 & 6.3 MHz should correspond to
Group 2 above

Model IF Quantity
48074 6.3 MHz 1
48057 Unknown 1

You can check filter usage by transceiver model in the data at:
http://tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=transceivers

For filters in Group 1 & Group 2 above, I am asking $65 each which includes
shipping and insurance via USPS.
For Filters in Group 3 above, I am asking $25 each which also includes shipping
and insurance via USPS.

I accept USPS Money Orders, Personal Checks (check must clear before I ship)
and PayPal (no, I do not charge an extra fee for use of PayPal).

USA only please. (Yes, that includes Alaska and Hawaii)

Dave
WA3F