[TenTec] My Titan II amp

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] My Titan II amp
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 15:00:09 -0600
I have photos of what I have.

However the system rejects an email containing all of the images as being too
large of a file, so I cannot post them.

If you want to see them, let me know.

The total file size is about 300,000 bytes so be sure you can accept that.

Please note that I need $1000 plus shipping for the package. If I cannot get
that, then every part is available for individual purchase for decent offers.

By “decent” I do not mean top end pricing, but not handout prices either.

All of the doorknob caps were the preference of its previous owner. They are
easily removed as the original ceramics are still there.

The power supply board is a new replacement. Never been powered.

One of the LED’s in the bargraph is out but I have the replacement and will
install prior to shipping.

The added transformers are for the filament of the new tube.

This has the 10 meter option board installed.

I have the original 15 meter plug in board as well.

For now, the cosmetic trim parts (all in excellent condition) are spoken for
unless he declines.

A purchase of the entire amp is still on the table though.

W0DVN