Re: [TenTec] re. 208 audio filter - more

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] re. 208 audio filter - more
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 11:13:08 -0500
Guys!

if anyone needs a 208 filter (the one that went inside the Triton VI) pop me an
email

Last summer I laid out a new PCB for that filter design for a Triton I had on
the bench. Couldn’t find an original, so I made my own.

It’s an exact copy, fits perfectly inside the radio, matches the socket so it’s
a plug and play

The pcb is double sided, plated through holes, solder masked, silkscreened and
so on…

All the parts you can get from Mouser, most from your junk box.

Contact me off the list if you’re interested.
Mike Bryce
prosolar@sssnet.com

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never  know if they are
genuine”

—Abraham Lincoln