[TenTec] Help with a eprom chip on a Omni-5

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Help with a eprom chip on a Omni-5
From: wt4t@reagan.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 13:18:16 -0600 (CST)
Just bought a omni-V, It has a N4PY chip installed says version .9? the radio
does not have any of the chips stickers left on the buttons. I beleive there
may be a latter chip from N4py  9.2? and any directions on his site seem to be
for a latter chip?
I would like to buy the original chip ,as shipped from the factory on the
Omni-V. I have tried several times to submit a request to Ten Tec to try and
buy a copy of the original chip,so far ,no return from ten tec.

Does anyone have a original chip they would sell, I would like to get the radio
up and running as a stock  omni-V and then see if I want the upgrades the n4py
chip offers.
  anyideas on this would be appreciated.
73
dale wt4t