Re: [TenTec] Orion II Battery

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Battery
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 18:55:55 -0600
Replacing the battery is not at all difficult. Unless you have vision problems
or unsteady hands, you should have no trouble.

Replacing the capacitors on the power board is only slightly more difficult.
Again, barring eyesight or steadiness problems, you should be able to manage.
If you've never replaced through-hole circuit board components, get a friend to
help.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith