Re: [TenTec] ten tec hospital services?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ten tec hospital services?
From: "Jack Emerson" <w4tje@wiredog.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 07:35:34 -0500
In recent years, in addition to Ten Tec's service department, I have sometimes used Triad Electronic Supply in Winston Salem for equipment repairs. Mike/N4VE is the owner. His technician, Keith, has fixed my amps on a couple occasions. Several years' ago, a lightning strike had fried my Orion 2. Keith had it back up and running within a few weeks, and it's still working fine today. There is a similarly named store in Winston Salem, so if ever looking to contact Mike, either contact him via his callsign, or google "triad electronic supply n4ve" together.

73 de Jack W4TJE

-----Original Message----- From: denton sprague