Re: [TenTec] tentec/alpha

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] tentec/alpha
From: "Jack Emerson" <w4tje@wiredog.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 07:56:43 -0500
I had to send an amp back to Alpha this past week. I spoke with 3 of their reps both on the phone and via internet on Monday mng to determine the nature of the problem and whether I should attempt the repair or ship it back to them. Everything seemed to be as it always was, courteous, professional service, eager to solve the problem.

Note to self and everyone on this reflector: I should NEVER attempt repair on anything.

73 de Jack
W4TJE

-----Original Message----- From: steve jobes via TenTec