Re: [TenTec] Repair

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Repair
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 12:51:12 -0500
Now, that’s interesting…

I have a Argonaut VI that’s broke, for the second time, and under warranty
until the dayton hamvention time. I certainly want to get this repaired before
the warranty runs out.

I know the new owners are busy, but perhaps I’d best send an email and see if
they respond.

Mike, WB8VGE

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/ <http://www.theheathkitshop.com/>
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never
sure.