Re: [TenTec] Eagle Driver correction

To: Mike Stricker <info4mjs@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle Driver correction
From: John Henry <jshenry1963@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 16:42:50 -0600
Hello Mike,

No you did not miss anything.
When I say V1.x, I am referring to the firmware version installed on the
radio, the latest is V1.829. But you could have V1.825 or earlier versions,
hence the reason I stated it as 1.x
When I say V2.x, I am referring to the firmware version installed on the
radio, and in reality, the only V2.x firmware that is installed in the
field is V2.1.

Hope that answered your question,

73, KI4JPL
John Henry