Re: [TenTec] Addicted to Code

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Addicted to Code
From: Jim Allen <jim.allen@longhornband.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 06:57:07 -0600
You don't need to be able to sing.

One of my laments is that nobody told me decades ago that an ugly guy who can't
sing could be a rock star.  Who knew?  We thought you had to be an Elvis, a
Ricky, Frankie, or Fabian.  So, we went to school, became rocket scientists,
doctors, lawyers, real estate swindlers.  Mick, Keith, Bob, KISS, Twisted
Sister and a bunch of others came along, made all that money.  Their groupies
are better, too!

Wasted days and wasted nights!

73 de W6OGC Jim Allen
Sent from my iPad