[TenTec] ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF THE TEN-TEC AMATEUR RADIO NET GROUP

To: <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, "TenTec" <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, "Mike TEN-TEC Owner" <steven.dishop@dishtronix.com>, "John Henry" <jshenry1963@gmail.com>, "jhenry@tentec.com [ten_tec_radio_net]" <ten_tec_radio_net@yahoogroups.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF THE TEN-TEC AMATEUR RADIO NET GROUP
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 16:28:41 -0500
The "ABOUT" section of the ten_tec Amateur Radio Net Yahoo Group has been
revised, with the addition of K4TAX Bob from TN as the Technical Advisor to the
TEN-TEC Nets.

Bob is an integral part of the TEN-TEC nets and we are very fortunate to have
his expertise.

Feel free to contact Bob on any of the nets or just post your question here on
the Group. Bob will get an answer to you and the whole Group can benefit from
his answers.

Thank you Bob, we appreciate your dedication to TEN-TEC, the TEN-TEC nets and
to Amateur Radio.

Give Bob a big thank you.

John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Manager, ten_tec Amateur Radio Nets

QRZ Page:  http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur

Group Owner, ten_tec Amateur Radio Net Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ten_tec_radio_net/

SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/john-occhipinti-k3ur/sets/brotherjohns-most-popular

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/john.occhipinti.14