Re: [TenTec] 579 / Century 22

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 579 / Century 22
From: shawn via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 13:57:07 -0500
Don't know try to plug in a mic. If there is a spot for it, then it must not be
original. And odd!

Otherwise, spin the knob, see if the pto turns freely. I think there is a dial
cord on this one, and make sure the indicator moves properly. Neither is  big
deal.

Not sure if there was any options, like noise blanker or calibrator, which
would be good to check for inclusion.

shawn kb1ckt

Sent from my iPad