[TenTec] Omni VII and ALS-500M

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VII and ALS-500M
From: John <k4avx1@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 13:58:59 -0400
I have a friend  with the above combination  and he needs to know how to  key
the amp from the rig.  CW qsk  not needed.  I'm  laid up with  a blood clot and
can't visit him and don't  have the manuals.  From what he told me, the Omni
VII  has the QST i/o connections for TT Amps, but wondering how it should be
connected to the amp above.  May be obvious, but I'm  not on site, and can't
even seem to  find the TT site to see if there are still manuals  there.  Any
help  is appreciated.
John K4AVX
k4avx1@windstream.net