Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Repair Service -5 Stars

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Repair Service -5 Stars
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 10:16:47 -0700
 From my first e-mail
until FedEx delivered the transceiver back to me was only about 4 weeks. You
may or may not consider that "fast", but I think that was pretty quick.

That's comparable to what Elecraft has been doing in the last year or so. They are/were a bit slow during that period because many guys were sending K3s back to have options installed. Most of those options were VERY easy to install, so sending the radio in was unnecessary. But adding the KXV3B board was physically tricky and easy to screw up -- I ended up taking one of mine to Elecraft to fix my install attempt.

73, Jim K9YC