Re: [TenTec] Omvni VI Plus Diagrams

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omvni VI Plus Diagrams
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 11:19:14 -0500 (CDT)
 Thanks Joe.  That is kind of what I thought as well; when it comes to someone
else's radio, I tend to be a little cautious.

I just printed out the scanned PDF.  I am very tempted to "retouch" some of the
scanned photos with better quality ones, and possibly look into redrawing some
of the diagrams, just to avoid this issues in the future.  (Besides, seeing an
ad with Scott W4PA featured in the middle of the manual is a little... well,
weird. And out of date)

73