Re: [TenTec] Ten_Tec Paragon Service manual.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten_Tec Paragon Service manual.
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 09:55:26 -0400
As you may already know, the full owner's manual pretty much was the service
manual for the Paragon. The first half was an operating guide, but the
second half (which is often missing on the online posts) had detailed
descriptions of each board with circuit diagrams, parts layouts, and
adjustment parameters. I wish they still did that, but in the age of surface
mount components I sort of feel these are not user-serviceable, anyway (at
least for my big clumsy hands and failing eyesight)

=Vic=

WA4THR

Nyte Ryder <smlblk57@hotmail.com <mailto:smlblk57%40hotmail.com> >

Re: [TenTec] Ten_Tec Paragon Service manual.

Gary Huber <GLHuber@msn.com <mailto:GLHuber%40msn.com> >

Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com
<mailto:tentec%40contesting.com> >

Thu, 7 Apr 2016 21:06:13 -0500

<tentec@contesting.com <mailto:%3Ca%20href=> ">mailto:tentec@contesting.com
<mailto:tentec%40contesting.com> >

If I understand previous comments regarding TenTec Service Manuals, there
aren't any.... no such animal, only shop notes used by the techs at TenTec.
The downloads for TenTec transceivers are just owner's manuals and
advertising.

The sources to try are; http://tentecwiki.org/doku.php,
tentec@contesting.com, K4TAX and others who have worked on TenTec radios.

73 ES DX,