[TenTec] Titan III Model 417 for sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Titan III Model 417 for sale
From: AL7CR <al7cr@mooseaviation.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 15:43:00 -0700
I have for sale a Model 417 Titan III in very nice condition.  It has
always been in a non-smoking shack and used only weekly for a 20m
schedule.   The amp functions perfectly and has full output. Included
are an unused new spare set of GU-74B that were purchased with the amp
and the original manual.  I purchased the amp from the original owner in
2005 several weeks after it was new due to a divorce sale.

The reason for sale is that I am downsizing my shack and have aquired an
Elecraft KPA 500 which suits my modest needs for an amp.  I would very
much prefer that someone who appreciates Ten Tec gear be the next owner.
 These are very highly regarded and not often seen for sale.

A Titan III is 8.5" x 19" x 20" and weighs 84 lbs.  I am located in
Williams, Oregon 35 miles south of Grants Pass near I5.  I would be glad
to deliver the amp for no charge to a buyer at a reasonable distance,
you could pick it up at my QTH, or pay for professional packing,
shipment and insurance.

I will be glad to provide any information on the amp by phone or email.

$2000 cash or PayPal.

Dean Shutt
AL7CR
al7cr@mooseaviation.com