[TenTec] NEAR-Fest for Sale Items

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] NEAR-Fest for Sale Items
From: Jock Irvine <jock.irvine@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:36:09 -0400
I will have the following Ten Tec equipment for sale at NEAR-Fest in
Deerfield, NH, this Friday morning, April 29:

   - 40 Meter band module for Scout - $45
   - 20 Meter band module for Scout - $45
   - 15 Meter band module for Scout - $45
   - Ten Tec Scout, including hand mic and *one* band module above: $225
   - Ten Tec 937 power supply (Matches the Scout): $50
   - Mobile mounting bracket for Scout - $40

I bought the Scout off this list last fall, but don't need it for our
school club anymore (We're receiving a 100w transceiver & power supply next
month).  I've priced the Scout low because the screen printing is missing
from below the knobs on the front of the transceiver - I don't know why...
It was like that when I received it.  Also, the microphone works, but the
connector needs to be resoldered or replaced; One of my students pulled the
cord instead of the connector housing to unplug it and pulled apart the
connections inside.  The microphone worked just fine until this happened.

I will be set up at the Contoocook Valley Radio Club tent, right across
from the military vehicles, by 10:00 AM.  I won't hold equipment for
anyone, lest I miss out on a sale, but If you want to buy an item ahead of
time (and pay via PayPal) I will be happy to let you pick it up at
NEAR-Fest.

73,

Jock - N1JI