Re: [TenTec] Parts for sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Parts for sale
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 04:07:10 -0500
*I have seen your offerings on Ebay. Thanks, but that price is a bit high
for my budget. I wonder if maybe, I should start selling my 40 plus years
of inventory now. Why should the XLY, worry so much about getting rid of
this stuff?*
*                                                         73 from
Wade/KJ4WS*