[TenTec] Parting out Paragon

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Parting out Paragon
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 07:48:50 -0500
After much consternation, I have decided to part out the Paragon I have with
synthesizer problems. I would fix it but someone was in there before me and
left a lot of unknowns, far more work that this model merits.

Everything works EXCEPT the synthesizer, as is usually the case.

Cosmetically excellent, so any cosmetic parts you need will be good.

I thought I would post availability here before offering it elsewhere so the TT
guys would have first shot at these parts.

Inform me off list of your needs and we can agree on pricing for whatever you
need.

Any part sold (except synthesizer parts) are sold fully guaranteed to work
properly.

Gary

W0DVN

PS: If anyone wants to do some work on the synthesizer, I would sell the whole
radio as described for $325 shipped in USA.

I already tried cleaning the solder connections and desoldering so there likely
is a parts issue.