Re: [TenTec] In Case You Missed It . . .

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] In Case You Missed It . . .
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 23:02:37 -0400
I think it's more like...

The owner of Alpha Amplifiers bought Ten-Tec.
RKR then acquired the assets of both companies.
RKR began liquidating both companies.
Mike Dishop of Dishtronix bought what was left of Ten-Tec as of January 1,
and has started putting the company back in operation ever since.
Dishop and two partners have now purchased what was left of Alpha, effective
June 1.

Who is driving the bus?  Mike Dishop.
What does this all do for Ten-Tec?  We shall see, but I don't think anything
bad.

73