[TenTec] Titan II Surplus Parts

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Titan II Surplus Parts
From: Doug Ellmore <doug@ellmore.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 20:55:09 -0400
I have posted a number of parts on ebay for the Titan II.  Some have
already sold.

I have sold the 4CX1600B, QSK board, AC Line Delay board, and fan.

I am not selling the bandswitch or the front panel circuits.

I will sell the front panel, rear panel, most of the other boards, and
cabinet parts for sale, but not yet listed.

73 NA1DX

--
Doug Ellmore
doug@ellmore.net

Computer Scientists do precision guess work based on unreliable data
provided by those of questionable knowledge.